The Toddler program is suitable for children of 1+ years
Little Elly’s toddler program is designed to help the child transition from home to school. It assists the child in getting accustomed to a structured, stimulating environment of learning and play.
The toddler program is designed around weekly and monthly themes based on real sensory experiences that the child can identify, relate with and understand. The teachers take the child through a journey of singing, dancing, play and body movements; thereby inducing learning within the familiar environment of play.
Key Focus Areas :
- Learning with art, music and play
- Building communication and social skills
- Encouraging positive peer interaction
- Sensorial and cognitive development
- Developing Language Skills
- Stimulating fine and gross motor co-ordination skills